As they look to modernize their networks, manufacturers aim to improve performance, reliability, and security.
What does it take to successfully deploy networking solutions in even the harshest of manufacturing environments? A secure and resilient, cloud-driven wireless solution helps decrease downtime, enhance quality and safety, and provide easier access to enterprise-wide data.
In this webinar, you’ll discover how to address:
- Networking Challenges: deploying solutions in unpredictable and harsh manufacturing environments
- Network Planning: selecting appropriate technology, best practices for RF design, RF management considerations, network management tools
- Purposeful Designing: highest level of security, building zero trust, IoT device management/control, access controls, regulatory compliance, traffic segmentation)
- Traffic segmentation: network agility & efficiency, zero tolerance for downtime, IT/OT convergence, IoT/IIoT on-boarding/segmentation
- Cloud-Driven Innovation: moving to Cloud to provide simplicity, speed, service, scale, security, and savings.