As the events of 2020 have demonstrated, businesses, governments, and universities must be more flexible and secure than ever before. This begins with the right network infrastructure, one that puts the user at the edge and provides full security and visibility into all network devices and activities.
During this webinar, IT executives from various industries will describe how their cloud-driven networking provides the flexibility, security, and simplicity needed to thrive in a postpandemic environment characterized by uncertain and rapidly changing economic conditions. Extreme Networks experts will share best practices for migrating your legacy network to the cloud. All your questions will be answered by the panel of IT managers and Extreme Networks experts.
Key webinar take-aways
• How IT leaders are preparing their networks for an uncertain future
• The benefits and importance of unlimited network data
• Simple steps to migrate your legacy network to the cloud without risk
• Why your network should take advantage of the latest AI and machine learning
• Selecting the right cloud for your environment: public, private, on-prem; AWS, GCP, Azure
• Increasing your user experience, operating efficiency, and overall network security