Connected fans expect a high-quality digital experience when attending a sports game, and sports leagues, teams, and their venues rely on technology more and more to accomplish their unique, cross-functional goals.
In this webinar, we’ll explore how the NFL and its teams leverage in-stadium IT networking solutions and other strategic technologies to achieve these goals.
Featuring members of the NFL IT team and sports technology leaders, this webinar will cover:
- In-Stadium Landscape Today – Why are these Technologies Critical?
- NFL’s Unique Technology and IT Strategy
- NFL Wi-Fi Usage Trends from ’19-’20 Season
- Team and Stadium Technology Case Studies
- Previewing Super Bowl LIV – What Digital Steps are Necessary?