Introducing our 3-Part webinar series, The Emergence of the Infinite Enterprise, which will focus on the essential need for organizations to provide consumer-centric
outcomes over an enterprise-grade, infinitely-distributed
network, managed at-scale
in order to thrive in a post-pandemic world.
In the midst of evolving worker expectations and an expansive network, organizations must find new ways to manage these challenges at scale. To achieve this level of scale, the cloud has emerged as the critical resource to help increase productivity without growing the workforce, and it is proving itself as a necessity for network managers to deliver applications and services in real-time to consumers while defending the network from threats and disruptions.
Join us for Part 1 of this 3-Part webinar series, focusing on managing the network at-scale. We’ll cover:
- Understand the tension between infinitely distributed networks and diverse worker expectations and the finite resources available to support them.
- Discover how cloud-based applications and tools provide the means to manage the network at scale.
- See emerging deployment options for accelerating delivery of new capabilities over the network
- Learn how machine learning is creating new ways to detect network anomalies and how artificial intelligence may aid network managers in the future.
- Gain an opportunity to witness how cloud-managed, distributed networking provides organizations the best opportunity to thrive in a post-pandemic world.