Education Institutions and staff are rapidly preparing their organizations for success in a changed world. As they continue to drive towards digital transformation this global pandemic heightened these unique IT challenges into full force. Continuing to focus on their main challenges; some have been re-prioritized to accommodate remote learning to drive better learning outcomes.
Join our interactive session to see a showcase of key approaches and ideas in the education industry, plus the critical building blocks, to help advance your own IT response.
- Key considerations for the new normal – technology and education trends.
- A showcase of strategies and best practices from some of the leaders in the education industry.
- How Education IT departments are coping with and adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How Teachers and Staff are evolving their classrooms into remote learning environments and still continue to drive better learning outcomes.
- Best Practices for Remote and Online Learning.
- Facilitating agile environments, by delivering simple and secure remote and extended connectivity, with centralized IT control.
- How to better enable contact tracing and occupancy management with ubiquitous, real-time location analytics and long-term data horizons.