Walibi Holland is a theme park located in Biddinghuizen, municipality of Dronten. Previously, this park existed under the names Walibi World, Six Flags Holland and Walibi Flevo. The park is characterized by the ‘thrill rides’ that give visitors the opportunity to push themselves to the limit. Its slogan is therefore “Dare to get real.” Next to the theme park, Walibi Holland has a bungalow park. Walibi Holland covers a total of 140 hectares, consisting of 40 hectares of theme park, 20 hectares of holiday park and 80 hectares of event site. On a busy summer day, between 8,000 and 12,000 people visit the park. The peak is in the month of October, when the park has a Halloween theme and attracts 17,500 to 22,000 visitors each day.
• High-density network to support guests
• Integration with marketing tools
• Coverage to be maintained while visitors move through the park
• Seamless integration and central management
• Reliable, stable network
• Greater innovation capacity
• Increased basis for growth