ExtremeLocation is a resilient and scalable cloud-based location and analytics solution offered by Extreme Networks as a subscription service, to align with your new business imperatives.
ExtremeLocation provides enterprises powerful multi-tier location services that can scale to thousands of branch sites and 100,000 access points. ExtremeLocation offers a range of granular location accuracy to address various application scenarios with extensive real-time and historical location analytics, such as; new and repeat visitors, visitor engagement times, location of associates and specifics of site or zone performance. When combined with Extreme’s enterprise-grade wireless networking,
ExtremeLocation is an easy to use cloud-based platform that helps you transform your business with a highly available pay-as-you grow solution. Backed by Extreme Network’s industry-leading global support and services, ExtremeLocation simplifies the difficult task of supporting your business transformation goals.
Cloud-based Subscription for Indoor Location Tracking
- Scalable – supports large distributed deployments with 100,000 APs
Integrated Location Platform
- Zone Tracking
- Position Tracking
- Site, Zone, System Level
- Visitor and Associate Level
- Motion path analysis
Modern Graphical User Interface
- Map Editor
- Real-time and Historical
Location Analytics Subscriber Services
- RESTful APIs for 3rd party application integration
Achieving Business Imperatives
ExtremeLocation empowers enterprises to take their business to a new level with deeper insights. With real-time location and analytics, enterprises such as; retail and hospitality can engage their customers with contextual-based personalized experience, while transportation and logistics, manufacturing and healthcare can monitor workflow and assets to improve their overall operation and efficiency.
- Better understanding your customer preferences and delivering a personalized experience in the store or as a guest staying at a hotel.Knowing where your staff and resources are; connecting with customers that need assistance faster and utilizing staff more efficiently
- Knowing where your staff and resources are; connecting with customers that need assistance faster and utilizing staff more efficiently Understanding traffic patterns and workflow; resulting in improving operational efficiency or customer experience
- Understanding traffic patterns and workflow; resulting in improving operational efficiency or customer experience
- Leveraging your wireless LAN for greater return on investment
Deeper Insights into your Business and Customers
Comprehensive real-time and historical location analytics from ExtremeLocation will provide you with the business intelligence that help enterprises understand how each site or department is performing.
Analytics data charts and widgets.
- Overall footfall (visits) in the store – hourly, today, yesterday, last week.
- Capture rate – outside Vs inside visits
- Bounced Vs Engaged visits
- Trends on loyalty – repeat vs new visits
- Peak and Off-peak hours
- Top and bottom performing sites
- How many visits in each zone – hourly, today, yesterday, last week?
- Total engagement time of visitors in each zone – hourly, today, yesterday, last week.
- Unique visitors in each zone
- Top-5 zones by visits
- Bottom-5 zones by visits
- Device density heat-maps
- Top-5 zones by engagement time
- Bottom-5 zones by engagement time
- Engagement heat maps
- Where are associates in the store/venue?
- How much time associates are spending in each department?
- What is the ratio of associate’s vs visitors in every zone?
- Obtain a global live view of all your sitesSee
- See the top 5 and the bottom 5 performing sites
- How does today’s footfall compare to yesterdays?
Cloud-based Scalability and Economics
Simple deployment for faster rollouts, allowing enterprises quickly get new sites up and only paying for the sites they need, when they need it.
- Supports thousands of sites and 100K access points
- License based, only license the sites deployedSingle
- Single Pane of glass management
- Database owned and managed by the customer