Simplify management and gain scale though a consistent operational model
What Makes Extreme’s Cloud Platform Different?
Increased Choice and Control
- Extreme is the only vendor with multiple deployment options to support a variety of data security and compliance needs: public, private, and ExtremeCloud Edge.
- Extreme’s Cloud Continuum platform enables customers to deploy and manage Extreme applications across the entire cloud spectrum.
- Extreme supports twenty-one global PoPs to give customers choice: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Cloud Sovereignty at the Network Edge
- An elastic platform for edge deployment that has been designed to host Extreme’s application portfolio as scalable microservices.
- Cloud sovereignty and data residency, privacy, and control at the customer network edge helps meet data residency and compliance requirements.
- Full stack deployment at the network edge, powered by a highly scalable Universal Compute Platform enables the benefits of the cloud with unprecedented data control.
Improved Security and Compliance
- Secure by design, Extreme exceeds other vendors with leading platform security standards and data privacy regulatory compliance across the toughest global, US, and European standards.
- The ExtremeCloud platform has had over 99.999% uptime with no outages since 2020.
- DevOps personnel are activity monitoring, OS hardening, data encryption and loss prevention, and other processes and features to improve security and compliance.
Cloud Your Way, Edge Your Way
Extreme offers a range of deployment options that provide flexibility, continuous innovation, and a consistent user experience. ExtremeCloud Edge provides a fully integrated stack hosted at the edge, enabling customer cloud sovereignty and low latency performance powered by Extreme's highly scalable Universal Compute Platform.