Oberto was founded in Seattle in 1918 by Italian immigrants and is the second largest producer of beef jerky in the nation. The company makes and markets more than 400 varieties of dried meat products, with annual revenue of $220M. It offers meat jerky in beef, pork, and turkey versions, as well as snack sausages. All these goodies are sold under the brand names Lowrey’s Meat Snacks, Pacific Gold Beef Jerky, and Oh Boy Oberto! Oberto also sells all-natural jerky using no preservatives or artificial flavors. The company’s products are available nationwide and in Canada through supermarkets and club, convenience, and mass merchandising stores. The company is deeply committed to providing the highest quality, best tasting meat snacks. In 2013, Oberto’s Original Beef Jerky was rated number one in Consumer Reports’ taste tests. In recent years, Oberto has expanded production and distribution to meet consumer demand, opening a warehouse facility in Nashville, Tennessee in addition to its Seattle-based operations in nearby Kent, Washington.
• Move away from controller-based wireless network and provide guaranteed connectivity and reliability
• Leverage mobile hand-held scanner devices to improve production and distribution operations
• Manage network remotely across numerous office and warehouse locations
• Reliable and robust wireless network in place across all locations
• Product and distribution functions now operate 100% wirelessly with greater accuracy
• Simplified Management of the Network