The Community of Madrid is one of the 17 autonomous communities of Spain and includes the country’s capital. As a public administration, the Community of Madrid is committed to continuously improving the quality of its public services as well as the efficient use of its resources. Ultimately, it aims to offer its citizens a closer and more personalized service, while modernizing the administration of the public sector at the same time.
- State-of-the-art Wi-Fi network capable of supporting new technologies and advanced healthcare services (videoconferencing, Electronic Medical Records, devices for clinical use, etc.)
- Mobile device management and secure connection of IoT devices
- Secure access to patient information and communications
- Fully redesigned infrastructure that can support cutting-edge technologies and services
- Reliable, high capacity and user-friendly network
- Improved efficiency and reduction of operating and maintenance costs