While Wi-Fi 6 is rapidly delivering value for enterprise organizations worldwide, the new announcement of Wi-Fi 6E and its new superhighway for congestion-free traffic management (unlocked 6 GHz channels) should have every network manager reviewing the technology for their roadmap.
Join this online workshop for all you need to know, to understand the difference in experience improvements for users, and to review all the timings and implications for your network:
- The science of Wi-Fi 6E: More bandwidth, wider channels & cleaner spectrum
- Performance benefits, including for high-density environments – with more flexibility & reduced interference in channel planning
- How Wi-Fi 6E can enhance your 5G strategy
- When to expect it, including an update directly from Broadcom, a global leader in Wi-Fi semiconductors: regulatory approvals and launch timeframes
- Plus get all your Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 6E & 5G questions answered by Extreme & Broadcom’s specialists