Up to this point, most Internet-generated data has been created by people. However, the theory of the Internet of Things (IoT) states the future will be far different. Sensors, monitors, and machines will lead when it comes to Internet data. What does this mean in a practical sense? A new set of IoT security challenges. IT administrators must stay ahead of the curve with optimized policies for onboarding, access, and security of wired and wireless IoT devices.
Join us for the final part of our special 2021 Webinar Series, where we will cover:
- An overview of IoT and applicable security risks
- Device fingerprinting to identify and classify IoT devices so that proper access policies are enforced
- Policy strategies of IoT security including segmentation, isolation, and remediation
- IoT security monitoring via cloud management to detect anomalous behaviors and attacks
- An introduction to ExtremeIOT Essentials in ExtremeCloud IQ