The City of Seguin, sometimes referred to as a “gateway to South Texas,” evinces an old-world charm, from its classic downtown Main Street to its own icon of roadside Americana: a 1,000-pound plaster cast of the world’s largest pecan. Thanks to an abundance of limestone construction, Seguin once had the largest concentration of concrete buildings in the United States. Today, the emerging city of 30,000 residents (including approximately 450 city employees) still cherishes its hometown origins while boasting the largest manufacturing sector per capita in Texas.
- Replace flat, outdated network with a robust, scalable, enterprise-level solution
- Connect all three data centers
- Upgrade perimeter security
- 100% uptime
- Awarded for upgraded its computer-aided dispatch system
- High availability and redundancy throughout the city
- Upgrades allowed for a new document management system and continued enhancements, including a trail camera system