Over 40 years ago, UniSea® started processing King and Tanner crab in Dutch Harbor, Alaska. They now process King and Tanner crab, Alaskan Pollock, Pacific Cod, Black Cod, Halibut and a variety of other species. All of the fish come from the cold, deep waters of the Bering Sea. For decades, Alaska’s world-class fisheries have been managed sustainably by the State of Alaska and the North Pacific Fishery Management Council. This approach to fishery management has made UniSea among the largest seafood producers. UniSea currently employs over 1,000 full time and seasonal workers.
• Technology able to withstand extreme temperatures
• Insights into the network
• Increased security and safety in the warehouses
• Flexible network even with extreme temperatures
• Complete control and visibility of the network