Savers is the largest for-profit thrift store chain in North America and is a global organization. The company operates more than 300 retail locations under the store names Savers, Value Village, Village des Valeurs in Canada, and Savers Australia. Savers was founded in 1954, and partners with more than 150 charities to collect, deliver and resell donated items, paying these non-profit organizations for all collected goods. Aside from its retail success, Savers also contributes to a greater social and environmental impact as one of the largest used textile recyclers in the world improving lives through the power of reuse, creating another life and use for items and keeping millions of pounds of stuff out of landfills.
• Modernize wireless network operations across corporate and retail store locations in the US, Canada, and Australia
• Determine retail solution for greater mobile customer interaction
• Future-proof Wi-Fi network as technology and customer requirements evolve
• Identify cloud Wi-Fi solution with ease-of-installation and intuitive network management
• Comprehensive and robust enterprise Wi-Fi solution rolled
• Leveraged store insights and analytics
• Network system management with ExtremeCloud IQ NG is accessed remotely from the cloud with valuable built-in RF planning tools