Harrogate Grammar School, based in North Yorkshire, is a non-selective school of 2,000 pupils. It is part of the Red Kite Learning Trust, a group of 13 schools on a mission to offer students the best learning experience possible. As part of this vision, the school has adopted a progressive 1:1 learning approach, which provides each pupil with an iPad to use as their core learning tool, both inside and outside of the classroom. This technology-focused approach to teaching, provides pupils with a more engaged learning experience and reduces the workload for its teachers.
• A robust, resilient, and reliable network that elevates the student experience
• A centralized management portal that streamlines service delivery and network maintenance
• Progressive 1:1 learning approach enabled for students and staff
• Staff and students can access resources within 30 seconds of entering a classroom
• Eliminated network access issues and delays, freeing up time for the IT team
• Anytime, anywhere access to a centralized network management portal
• Reduced maintenance and upgrade costs