Operated by the Brussels Intercommunal Transport Company (or STIB), Brussels’ metro is a rapid transit system serving a large part of the Brussels-Capital region of Belgium. STIB runs over 850,000 metro, tram, and bus journeys every day for commuters, visitors and the 1.14 million residents of the Belgian capital.
- Updated and purpose-built network solution
- Ensure 24x7x365 critical operational uptime
- Support of extensive IP-based video surveillance system
- Automation for Increased efficiencies and transit capacity
- Network Virtualization: Video surveillance network with up to 15,000 IP cameras supporting real-time virtual machine mobility
- Real-time automated control of metro traffic
- Full integration of manual and automated transit system management