The following tables provide information about the supported and recommended operating-system versions (ExtremeXOS and EOS) for Extreme Networks switches and routers. For products that are no longer supported, the tables list the latest software version that can be installed.
- Software Release Recommendations for ExtremeXOS and EOS
- ExtremeXOS Software Support:
The following tables list the optical devices (SFP, SFP+, QSFP+, QSFP28, XENPAK, XFP, CFP2, and cables) that can be used with Extreme Networks switches and routers.
- ExtremeXOS SFP, SFP+, QSFP+, QSFP28, XENPAK, XFP, CFP2 Support:
- VSP 8600 Components: SFP, SFP+, QSFP+, QSFP28 Support
- 200 Series Switches: SFP and SFP+ Support
- EOS-based Components: Software and Optics Support
The following table provides the currently supported firmware version and the minimum firmware version for each ExtremeWireless Access Point.
The following table provides the currently supported switches and a link to supported access points for ExtremeCloud.