Pluggable Transceivers and Direct Attached Cables
Extreme Networks pluggable transceivers deliver speed and media flexibility for Extreme Networks product platforms that support pluggable transceiver technology. All Extreme Networks transceivers are of the highest quality and conform to industry standards and manufacturer multi-source agreements for interoperability. Extreme Networks fully tests our transceivers with all product platforms to ensure compatibility and compliance.
From Our Blog
Adaptive, mobile classroom learning solutions are vital to the success of community colleges across the country. At Extreme Networks, we…
The US E-rate program provides up to 90% of the funding to help schools and libraries obtain affordable telecommunications and…
Multiple media types, port speeds and transmission distances to fit any environment
The wide range of pluggable transceiver and direct attach cables from Extreme Networks means that you can deploy your Extreme Networks Ethernet switches, wireless Access Points, and Controllers to utilize a variety of physical media types. Extreme Networks transceivers provide connectivity options for Ethernet over twisted pair copper and fiber optic cables with speeds from 100 Megabits per second to 40 Gigabits per second. Twisted pair copper transceivers support transmission distances of up to 100 meters and fiber optic transceivers support multi-mode and single-mode fiber optic cable types with transmission distances up to 120 kilometers. Direct connect copper and fiber cable solutions with integrated transceivers provide low cost options for 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity at distances from 0.5 meter to 20 meters.
The Extreme Networks portfolio of transceiver products consists of a wide range of technology options:
• SFP 100Mb Ethernet Transceivers
• SFP Gigabit Ethernet Transceivers
• SFP+ 10 Gigabit Ethernet Transceivers
• XFP 10 Gigabit Ethernet Transceivers
• QSFP+ 40 Gigabit Ethernet Transceivers
• 10 Gigabit Direct Attach Cables with integrated transceivers
• 40 Gigabit Direct Attach Cables with integrated transceivers
• Standards-based technology.
• Flexible interface options for 100Mbs, 1Gbps,10Gbps, and 40Gbps
• Variety of connectivity options to match specific interface requirements.
• Small form factor packages enables high density deployments.
Interoperability and Quality
• Designed and manufactured to stringent standards.
• Highest quality transceivers technology to ensure long life cycle and reliability.
Support and Service
• Industry leading customer satisfaction and first call resolution rates.