If the thought of all your favorite Boston teams under one roof excites you, then for all those CIO’s out there, here’s the next best thing – the IT leaders from the Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox all together on a panel talking about mobility and innovation. It’s no joke, they will all be joining us at our upcoming CIO Summit at Gillette Stadium on January 15thto address the top issues that CIOs face in 2013.
With the mega-trends of social, mobile and cloud affecting every business in every industry today, the CIO will play an instrumental role in helping to shape the business not only from a technology perspective, but also from the perspective of the needs of the business. During our City of Champions IT Innovators Panel, taking place from 7-8pm, you will hear how these IT leaders plan to address these trends and more.
I can’t predict what their responses will be (although I can tell you that I am really looking forward to hearing them), but I can share with you the top five questions that will be answered during the session:
- What is your vision to improve the user experience at your organization?
- What is the impact of BYOD on your organization?
- Where do you see the future in terms of the monetization of Mobility?
- What are some of the key characteristics that you look for in a technology partner?
- The Mega-Trends of Social, Mobile and Cloud are affecting every organization today. How do you see these trends affecting your business?
I look forward to sharing a recap of the session and expect a lot of excitement coming out of this event!