Lightning Speed and Scalable Routers Ideal for Enterprise, Data Center, and Service Provider Computing Environments
Open, Extensible Routing Platform Features Network Visibility and Automation Innovations
With 230 terabit extensibility, real time network visibility, and DevOps-style automation, the Brocade SLX 9850 Router handily addresses the massive and growing scale, analytics, and agility needs of the digital business world. It’s an open, flexible platform that gives service providers and enterprises the power to deliver high-performance services on demand.
- Dedicated bidirectional internal analytics path for data traffic ensures high performance analytics with no disruption to production traffic
- Open environment runs third-party applications for improved operational efficiency, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Flexible, high-performance data streaming via in-band ports or out-of-band 10 GbE services port
- Industry-leading 256 GB of dedicated storage for analytics
More Power for Your Network
High performance. Bigger bandwidth. The Brocade MLX Series of routers offers maximum ROI for service provider and enterprise networks that need to deliver the most bandwidth—and value—from each port on their system.
Superior Data Security and Performance
- Total system performance: Over 1 Tbps
- Supports up to 128 ports of 10 GbE
- Delivers embedded IPsec encryption at wire speed
- Supports Suite B (one of the strongest cryptographic suites for IPsec) in hardware
CER 2000 Series
Compact Router, Carrier-Class Performance
Carrier-class routing in one-third less space than a full-size router. The Brocade NetIron CER 2000 Series of routers is an excellent choice for service providers who want to deliver all the capabilities and performance of a full router in one compact, low-cost space.
Internet-Grade Routing and Peering
- Hardened routing code
- Can scale up to 1.5 million IPv4 routes
- Shares the same software with the rest of the NetIron family