Enhancing The Customer Experience Through Network Optimization
May 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
With the web opening up new channels for customers everywhere, organizations that depend on a physical-world presence are using the same information networks that power the web to create outstanding customer experiences and build brand loyalty.
Our upcoming webinar will take a look at how organizations across industries are doing exactly that. We’ll explore how modern networks can be leveraged to bring the best of online interaction to real-world settings, and provide a checklist of network requirements that will enable organizations to optimize customer service, convenience, and quality of experience.
Among the questions we’ll answer are:
- How can networks augment real-world experiences?
- What network technologies are most important in serving customers today?
- What are the security requirements for networks designed to serve customers?
- How will the Internet of Things (IoT) play in future customer-facing network capabilities?
- How will networks evolve to continue to optimize customer and guest engagement?
Join us and a panel of networking experts on May 23rd at 1 pm ET for as we walk through one of the most important opportunities in information technology today. Register today!