The FCC and USAC have issued new rules and regulations
to the 2021 E-Rate program with more to come. Register for our live webinar on September 9th at 2 PM ET to hear the latest impactful changes from the E-Rate experts at Funds for Learning. We will share information and provide Q&A with our speakers, Brian Stephens, Sr Compliance Analyst and Sarah Bryant, K-12 Education Specialist from Extreme Networks.
Best practices and additional topics include:
- New Rules and Changes for the Funding Year 2021
- Eligible Services List
- Category 1 Network Equipment
- Category 2 Rules for 2021 Funding
- Navigating the application process for the 2021 Funding Year
- Additional Funding Sources
More Questions? Our E-Rate Resource Center can help!