Join our live session to see how IT can establish critical visibility and control, as workplaces and workforce operations are reshaped to a new normal.
Connectivity has become exponentially more distributed – presenting management challenges and performance black spots. Device populations are changing, with sensors and mobile devices being rapidly added to drive safer environments. Cloud, comms and collaboration solutions increasingly compete for bandwidth, in locations old and new. But potential in the network can be unlocked to meet the challenge, and to go further with ubiquitous site visibility and analytics for business decision making. We’ll explore:
- Cross-site occupancy intelligence – leveraging network infrastructure to monitor traffic for social distancing enforcement and hygiene assessment
- Enabling contact tracing and communications across sites, with real-time and historical analytics
- Monitoring and prioritizing network traffic across sites to cope with increased cloud, video and UC adoption, ensuring quality of service for critical apps and users regardless of location
- Handling increasing and evolving client populations – whether IT provisioned or otherwise
- The building blocks for durable data and dependable centralized management at scale – including building secure cloud-based insights and management wherever you are