As most universities and colleges are having to manage the vast increase in wireless devices on campus, it is important to have an easy way to accommodate this demand. The challenge is to provide a rich learning environment through wireless networking that enables students to bring their own devices and utilize international campus networking, virtual libraries, and extensive online programs.
Hear how Vancouver Community College and Western University of Health Sciences developed their wireless network infrastructure project across their campuses to:
- Address the challenges of handling videos to and from remote campuses
- Accommodate large student bodies, many of whom have special needs
- Deliver the best cutting-edge learning experience
- Ben Guanzon, Director of Information, Vancouver Community College
- Gary Priddy, Director of Network Operations, Western University of Health Sciences
- Gaston Henry, Director of Higher Education, Extreme Networks