Forty-five states have adopted the Common Core State Standards as an important means to prepare students for success in college and the workplace. School districts are planning to implement CCSS assessments during the 2014-2015 school year. How are you getting ready? How well are your systems and networks configured to meet the challenges of computer-delivered assessments?
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn practical advice on how your school district technology can be prepared for the CCSS assessments, and learn from the experiences of districts that have begun the process.
- Understanding issues like facility readiness, systems readiness, and special software requirements, including secure browsers, and network readiness
- Being prepared for problems that might come up during the testing
- The key issues to consider in preparing for CCSS assessment
- Resources and tools that are available to help with process of preparing for CCSS assessment
- Pierre Dehombreux, Director of ITS, Whiteriver (Arizona) USD
- Susan Van Gundy, Associate Director for Assessment Technology, Achieve/PARCC
- Jonathan Kidwell, Director of Education, Extreme Networks