At HIMSS this year the Intelligent Hospital, the Intelligent Medical Home (i-Home™) and the Technology Demo Zone showcase how advanced technologies — such as auto-ID, BLE, NFC, RFID, RTLS, sensors, wearables and mobile devices — are seamlessly integrated to support care givers and care takers at each step of their health journey. These technologies contribute to improved patient outcomes, greater access to care, and a reduction in overall healthcare costs. From the hospital/clinical setting to your home, come learn how healthcare is more connected than ever.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How new technologies are being leveraged for improved care delivery
- Considerations for technology adoption
- Hospital infrastructure best practices for support of IoT
- Paul H. Frisch – PhD, FHIMSS, Assistant Attending, Department of Medical Physics Chief, Biomedical Physics and Engineering, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Bob Zemke – CPHIMS, ACHE, Director of Healthcare Solutions, Extreme Networks