Market Guides offer IT leaders and decision makers with a high-level overview for those evaluating solutions in a focused space. In particular, the guide can be used to understand the landscape of an emerging market and how it aligns with your technology goals now and in the future.
Gartner’s recently released guide, covering the Public Venue Wireless Connectivity marketplace, provides a comprehensive analysis of the space, including:
- Definition of the marketplace
- Key research findings and takeaways from the study
- Recommendations for IT and network staff
- Applicable and not applicable sample environments
- Analysis of the market direction
- Represented vendors and their offerings
With our proven work designing and delivering high-density Wi-Fi solutions in public venues, Extreme is proud to be one of twelve representative vendors cited in the guide.
Fill out the form to the right to gain full access to Gartner’s Market Guide for Public Venue Wireless Connectivity today.