As with any type of communications network, problems with WLAN networks arise that might require attention from an administrator. Client connectivity issues often arise that might be the result of improper implementation of WLAN security.
In this eBook, you will learn about:
- Troubleshooting best practices and how to focus on layer 1 and layer 2 when investigating Wi-Fi problems.
- Ways to investigate roaming problems as well as monitor channel utilization (this is key to maintaining good WLAN health).
- Troubleshooting strategies that keep in mind optimal security
- Review common WLAN problems and suggested resolutions.
- Discuss several of the freeware and commercial WLAN troubleshooting tools.
This eBook is packed with helpful tools, problem-solving methods, and best practices for WLAN networks, download your free copy for access.