As one of America’s first planned cities founded in 1699, Williamsburg has a rich and deep history that attracts millions of visitors each year. From its inception as the center of political, economic, religious and social life in Virginia, it is known internationally as the foremost center for the preservation and interpretation of American colonial history. It is home to The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation and The College of William and Mary, the second oldest university in the nation and a leading research institution. The City itself has a population under 15,000, but its six to eight million visitors each year keep the city vibrant and full of life. The city is known as the “smallest city with the biggest international address”.
• Move away from cumbersome controller-based network
• Deploy reliable Wi-Fi across all city buildings and facilities
• Enable remote employees and facilities to connect to corporate network
• Monitor and control network with robust features in cloud-based environment
• Flexibility and Control of the network
• Visitors and Residents can access Wi-Fi from any government building
• Remote Employees can connect to corporate network