A whopping 17.4 million Apple and Android devices were activated on Christmas Day 2012, more than two-and-a-half times the previous record of Christmas Day 2011. Most of these devices will be brought to work, school and other venues, which means organizations must ensure that the security threat and resource constraints associated with these new devices will not negatively impact their operations. Special considerations should be given to Apple devices because of the challenges the Bonjour protocol presents to the enterprise.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about:
- The evolution of Enterprise WLANs and the impact of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- The roles of Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Network Access Management (NAM) in managing BYOD
- How to manage the challenges of Apple Bonjour devices in the enterprise
- Five key decision criteria in evaluating a BYOD solution
- Zeus Kerravala, Principal Analyst, ZK Research
- Ali Kafel, Director of Marketing, Extreme Networks