The impact of Apple resonates deeply for those running mission-critical Wi-Fi systems. Supporting new devices, new iOS updates, or both at the same time is challenging even for the most skilled of IT staff. Apple’s iOS7 release has unleashed a new set of challenges across Wi-Fi networks everywhere, leaving IT thinking there has to be a better way!
Listen to industry experts from Extreme Networks as they discuss the impact Apple and other BYOD devices have on your network and tips for how to minimize disruption.
You will learn about:
- Tips to minimize wireless disruption to users
- Policy suggestions to support Apple and other BYOD
- BYOD device onboarding and provisioning best practices
- How to design for high density
Moderator: Ali Kafel, Director of Marketing, Extreme Networks
- Mike Leibovitz, Director of Mobility and Applications, Extreme Networks
- Robert Noel, Director Global Channel and Field Marketing, Extreme Networks