Enterprise-Class Features for Small-to-Midsize Businesses
The feature-rich Ethernet Routing Switch 3000 Series leverages next-generation technology optimized for the Branch Office and smaller Wiring Closets. Ethernet Routing Switch 3000 Series products sport the performance and agility to excel in conventional IP network deployments in additional to enabling the edge for Fabric-based solutions.
The ERS 3600 models leverage the latest advances in network switching architecture design to maximize hardware performance and software capability. These products offer a significant evolutionary step for the entry-level ERS 3000 Series, particularly in terms of value and future-ready flexibility, and have been optimized for the Enabled Edge role.
The new ERS 3600 models are an important part of this strategy, delivering Fabric Attach capabilities in a cost-effective form-factor. The ERS 3600 can be deployed standalone, or configured as a Stackable Chassis system of up to eight units/400 ports, supported by up to 192Gbps of virtual backplane bandwidth.
- Deploy these Switches for a small or midsize company to power end-user devices throughout the office. They come with certified one-minute plug-and-play for IP Phones, an intuitive management GUI, and automated set-up. It can be installed in open environments outside the Wiring Closet.
- Choose from 10-, 24- and 48-port variants, and standalone and stackable options. There are also fan-free models for silent running in classrooms, hospitality suites, or retail sites. All are easy to install, manage, and run.
- Pace your growth with our resilient stacking design that supports pay-as-you-grow scaling. Leverage up to 80Gbps of virtual backplane capacity and connection for up to 384 devices.
- Non-blocking, wire-speed switching architecture
- Integrated design that is optimized for low latency and high Quality-of- Service (including QoS-aware Stackable Chassis interfaces)
- Feature-rich support for conventional VLAN, Multi-Link Trunking, Spanning Tree technologies
- Stackable Chassis technology supporting scalability up to 8 units/400 ports, and Auto-Unit Replacement for Software Image and Configuration
- Fabric Connect technology support for Fabric Attach
- Static, Non-Local IP Routing, and RIP Dynamic IP Routing
- Industry-leading warranty:
- Lifetime Hardware Warranty, providing Next Business Day shipment of replacement hardware
- Lifetime Software Warranty, providing access to Updates and Upgrades.
- Lifetime Basic Technical Support
- Post-Purchase Advanced Technical Support
Ethernet Switches That Are Simple to Operate
When an IP Phone is plugged in, it is automatically recognized and configured. This can dramatically simplify the roll out and management of IP Phones. The Switches includes an automated script enabling fast, error-free installation when deploying SMB Unified Communications. The script automatically sets up VLAN, QoS, and other Switch parameters, so that IP Phones are ready for immediate connection. This transform a typically hours-long task – especially to someone not familiar with an Ethernet Switch – and reduces it to a simple 1-minute task.
The ERS 3000 Series combines a non-blocking internal switching fabric with a high-speed virtual backplane, enabling proportional scaling and automated software configuration when new switches are added. Up to eight Switches and 384 user ports can be supported by cabling units together.
Extreme Networks provides lifetime warranty services for the ERS 3000 Series. The warranty includes ongoing technical support and complimentary next-business-day shipment to replace failed units.
- Simple to operate: Plug and play for IP phones, automated QoS provisioning, and GUI management simplify initial deployment as well as ongoing adds, moves, and changes.
- Cost-effective: 100+ enterprise class features, including PoE, PoE+, at price points that fit into tight budgets.
- Easy set-up for SMB Unified Communications: our auto set-up really simplifies integration and provisioning.
|Certified 1-minute plug-and-play for Unified Communications/IP Phones|
|Intelligent Stacking delivers scalability|
|Access switches for branch office networks|
|Standardized IPv4 and IPv6 Routing|
|ERS 3650GTS Gigabit Ethernet Switch||8-port Gigabit RJ45 including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+, and 2 x 10GBASE-SFP+ dual-use Stack/Uplink ports|
|ERS 3650GTS-PWR+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch||48-port Gigabit RJ45 with PoE+ including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+, and 2 x 10GBASE-SFP+ dual-use Stack/Uplink ports|
|ERS 3626GTS Gigabit Ethernet Switch||24-port Gigabit RJ45 including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+, and 2 x 10GBASE-SFP+ dual-use Stack/Uplink ports|
|ERS 3626GTS-PWR+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch||24-port Gigabit RJ45 with PoE+ including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+, and 2 x 10GBASE-SFP+ dual-use Stack/Uplink ports|
|ERS 3549GTS Gigabit Ethernet Switch||48-port Gigabit RJ45 including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, and 1-port 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|ERS 3549GTS-PWR+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch||48-port Gigabit RJ45 with PoE+ including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, and 1-port 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|ERS 3510GT Gigabit Ethernet Switch||8-port Gigabit RJ45 and 2-port Gigabit SFP|
|ERS 3510GT-PWR+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch||8-port Gigabit RJ45 with PoE+ and 2-port Gigabit SFP|
|ERS 3524GT Gigabit Ethernet Switch||24-port Gigabit RJ45 including 4-port Combo Gigabit SFP|
|ERS 3524GT-PWR+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch||24-port Gigabit RJ45 with PoE+ including 4-port Combo Gigabit SFP|
|ERS 3550T Fast Ethernet Switch Ethernet Switch||48-port Fast Ethernet RJ45 and 2-port Gigabit SFP|
|ERS 3550T-PWR+ Fast Ethernet Switch Ethernet Switch||48-port Fast Ethernet RJ45 with PoE+ and 2-port Gigabit SFP|
|ERS 3526T Fast Ethernet Switch||24-port Fast Ethernet RJ45 and 2-port Gigabit SFP|
|ERS 3526T-PWR+ Fast Ethernet Switch||24-port Fast Ethernet RJ45 with PoE+ and 2-port Gigabit SFP|
|Base Software License Ethernet Switch|
|Separately orderable:||Ethernet Transceivers, as required|
|Non-blocking Switching Fabric, up to 130Gbps|
|Stackable Chassis capacity|
• 3600 – 24Gbps per Switch, up to 192Gbps
• 3500 – 10Gbps per Switch, up to 80Gbps
|8, 24, or 48 Access ports of Fast or Gigabit Ethernet RJ45|
• 3600 – 2 Combo ports of Gigabit SFP and 2 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+
• 3500 – up to 4 Combo ports of Gigabit SFP, and/or 1 port of 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+
|Available with or without PoE/PoE+|
• 10 Gigabit SFP+ sockets also support 1 Gigabit Ethernet Transceivers
• Gigabit RJ45 ports also support 10/100Mbps