- This event has passed.
November 12, 2017 - November 17, 2017
Extreme Networks Booth #519
If you are attending this year’s SuperComputing Conference in Denver, CO, please don’t miss the opportunity to learn how you can modernize your network from the data center to the edge with Extreme Networks.
Recently, Extreme Networks acquired Brocade’s data center solutions, in part to better serve those who are committed to high performance computing and networking.
Come check out Extreme Networks at SC17!
- Four interactive technical demonstrations at booth #519
- Taking Network Automation to the Next Level
- Leveraging Visibility to Drive DevOps and Troubleshoot
- Network Monitoring with Extreme Management Center
- Utilizing Network Application Analytics
- Private briefings with Extreme’s technical experts
- Attend the “Genomic Computations at Scale with Serverless, and Docker Swarm” presentation featuring Dmitri Zimine on Wednesday, November 14th from 4:30-5:00pm in the Exhibitor Forum room 501-502
- SCinet, Powered by Extreme! Enjoy the fastest research network built to support high performing applications and demonstrations during SC17 – brought to you by Extreme VDX, MLX and SLX
- See Extreme’s technology in action! Stop by the NASA Open Commons Consortium in booth #1653 and Sao Paulo State University booth #1491. Plus, you can visit SCInet’s NOC to see the SLX 9850 Router that is providing high-density 100G connectivity for the exhibition booths.