Data Privacy and Protection
We take data privacy and protection seriously, and we know you do, too. We’re here to help you understand how data may flow through our products and services so that you can comply with obligations you may have under relevant data protection laws, and so that you understand what our role is with regard to data.
ExtremeCloud Services Privacy Notice
ExtremeCloud IQ Data Processing Addendum
ExtremeCloud IQ is a cloud-based network management platform. To provide the ExtremeCloud IQ services, Extreme functions as a data processor (under GDPR). If you are located in the European Economic Area, please see our Data Processing Addendum (DPA) below. To complete this DPA, you must:
- Complete the information regarding the data exporter on Page 7.
- Complete the information in the signature box and sign on Page 14.
- Submit the completed and signed DPA without changes to any printed terms to Extreme at the following email address: DPA@extremenetworks.com. Upon receipt of the validly completed DPA at the above email address, this DPA will become legally binding.
- Data Privacy and Protection
- Direct Customer Terms of Support - PDF
- End User License Agreement - PDF
- Extreme Cloud Subscription Service Agreement - PDF
- ExtremeCloud IQ Evaluation Agreement - PDF
- Professional Services Terms and Conditions PDF
- Terms of Support PDF
- Terms of Sales