In November 2013, Extreme Networks completed the acquisition of Enterasys Networks and over the past seven months, we’ve been hard at work integrating the two companies. As a true “partner-first” sales organization, our major focus has been the unification of our global channel partners and programs. I am excited to announce the launch of the new unified Extreme Partner Network (EPN). We designed the EPN Solution Provider/VAR program with our 2,700+ global partners in mind, focusing on simplified engagement and maximized partner profitability through a broader technology portfolio, global access to expanded service offerings, enhanced incentives and comprehensive training.
EPN members are vital to our business and at the heart of Extreme Networks core values. Providing our partners with positive experience is of paramount importance. Together, we execute a shared and focused strategy that ensures we have the right partners providing the best possible customer experience. To ensure partner loyalty and productivity, we’ve developed programs that reward dedication to Extreme while enabling our partners to easily engage with our sales, marketing and technical teams in order to accelerate their growth.
Here’s a look at some of the major developments with the new program. I also encourage you to reach out directly to us for more details or to answer specific questions. To do that, please contact your local Channel Account Manager, or visit our website.
Highlights of the EPN Announcement:
- Simplified and Unified Program: We worked hard over the last seven months to integrate 12 global partner programs into one global framework. including new rules of engagement, new incentives and one portal – PartnerNet, for easy access to sales and marketing tools and resources and online training.
- Accelerated Profit Opportunities: We want our partners to grow with us and that’s why we’ve provided access to Extreme’s full technology and product portfolio, enhanced financial incentive programs, and a new global Deal Registration Program to protect and reward partners’ pre-sales investments.
- Increased Service Opportunities: All qualified partners worldwide can resell the ExtremeWorks portfolio of services directly to their customers globally or provide their own services backed up by the PartnerWorks portfolio of co-delivery services, providing substantial new revenue opportunities. We also significantly expanded geographical support featuring a 60 percent increase in service logistics depots with now over 125 across the globe. For more on the new services program, check out this press release.
- Dedicated Enablement Programs to Quickly Increase Partner Growth: The new Demand Center provides world-class marketing campaigns, tools and programs as well as a full service Marketing Concierge service to support our partners demand generation efforts. To reinforce our commitment to generating demand with our partners, our new global Extreme Development Funds (EDF) Program provides partners’ financial assistance with marketing, training and demo/lab equipment. And with our greatly expanded training and certification programs, we’re making it easier for partners to specialize and grow their customer base.
- Centralized Access to All Products: The new united global distribution network now gives partners access to the complete Extreme Networks’ product, solutions and services portfolio from select value added distributors.
The launch of our new program is just the beginning. The Extreme Networks channel strategy is under continuous evolution with the goal of ensuring we invest in the right partners at the right time, and enable our partners to grow and solve bigger customer jobs.