- This event has passed.
Delivering Personalized Guest Wireless
September 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
To provide a strong guest experience and support the essential goals of the business, it is increasingly important for brands and hotel properties to build an effective, comprehensive IT strategy.
Undoubtedly one of the core components of an effective IT-enabled Hospitality strategy is the investment in a purpose-built wireless solution. Regardless of the Hospitality business or property type, the deployment of a quality, secure, reliable Wi-Fi solution is critical for a brand and for a property.
The ultimate goal: provide a personalized wireless experience for guests, or a wireless experience that is similar to the one they experience at-home every day!
We all understand a guests’ desire to “stay-connected,” but there are other questions to consider around this topic:
- What are the other digital trends driving the investment in guest wireless?
- What are some of the key considerations when evaluating wireless technologies?
- What are some of the real-life lessons learned deploying guest wireless?
- How is this technology being used effectively today, and what does the future hold?
Join us on September 21st at 3pm ET, where all of these questions will be addressed and more during this exclusive webinar by our panel of industry thought-leaders, all of whom have unique experiences and a wealth of knowledge working within Hospitality technology.
- Matthew Ward: Manager, Hospitality Partner Sales, Extreme Networks
- Patrick Dunphy: CIO, HTNG
- Jai Govindani: CTO, Red Planet Hotels
- Daran Hermans: Director, Product Development Wireless, Extreme Networks