On February 12th, I’ll be teaming up with esteemed CIO experts, Michael Krigsman, Gene Kim and Phil Komarny, at Seton Hill University for an interactive workshop on the CIO’s role in what is becoming a highly cloud, social and mobile driven world. We’ll specifically focus on the key drivers in higher education and the relevance of IT leaders in supporting the business goals of institutions to in turn create value and build relevance for the CIO.
Our discussions will address the following points:
- Part 1: Strategic business imperatives in higher education
- Part 2: Business demands on IT and the reality of chronic conflict
- Part 3: Transform the IT organization with DevOps
- Part 4: Transform the institution
- Part 5: Social influence and the modern CIO
If you are a CIO or a CIO influencer and are interested in attending, other event details and registration information can be found here: http://bit.ly/XSPfMQ
- Innovation and Transformation: Rise of the Social Campus: Michael Krigsman interviews 11 of the most innovative university CIOs in the country, providing concrete examples on how to be more responsive to schools’ business needs.