Extreme Networks support & maintenance services have been built and are managed with your uptime and reduced TCO in mind. Our standard warranties ensure products are protected against manufacturing defects, while our maintenance agreements typically enhance these services with additional features or extend the duration of coverage. We can be a partner that manages basic elements of support such as parts stocking and distribution, or depending if your business requires we can be your valued partner in a collaborative, continuous improvement support agreement with dedicated resources focused on improving your network and support experience. Ultimately our objective is to provide you with the level of coverage that most appropriately meets the demands of your specific business environment. Extreme Networks Product Standard Warranties available here.
Extreme Networks Secure Networks™ architecture provides the foundation for high-performance solutions that deliver the significant return you should expect for your network investment. With a Secure Network, you significantly improve your security posture, while lowering cost of ownership and realizing a higher ROI.
Extreme Networks understands that superior service and support is a critical component of your Secure Networks solution. That’s why our SupportNet portfolio—a suite of innovative and flexible service and support offerings—completes your solution. Extreme Networks SupportNet offers all of the post-implementation support services you need—online, onsite or over the phone—to maintain high network availability and performance.
Extreme Networks recognizes that each business’ needs are unique, and have developed a comprehensive set of support options from which to choose. The SupportNet portfolio is both flexible and innovative, allowing you to select the level of service that is right for your organization–and yields the best return for your infrastructure investment.
- Extreme Networks SupportNet Technical Support provides remote technical assistance for issues associated with the operation and maintenance of Covered Products. Customers have telephone and web access to Extreme Networks’ Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to report problems, ask product-related questions and receive assistance for Extreme Networks hardware and firmware.
- Extreme Networks SupportNet Return to Factory Repair Service provides technical support plus return to factory replacement of a defective Field Replaceable Unit (FRU) with an equivalent FRU for Covered Products.
- Extreme Networks SupportNet Advance Replacement Services provide technical support plus advanced part replacement for Covered Products. Upon diagnosis of a reported failure, the replacement part will be delivered within the response time specified for the service level purchased.
- Extreme Networks SupportNet Onsite Services provide technical support plus advanced parts replacement with on-site labor for Covered Products. Upon diagnosis of a reported failure, the replacement part and an on-site field technician will arrive within the response time specified for the onsite service level purchased.
- Extreme Networks SupportNet Security Network Appliance Advance Replacement Services provide technical support, advanced parts replacement and provides product software releases (upgrades) and minor releases (updates) for Covered Products. Access to Extreme Networks’ Signature Database for Intrusion Detection System (“IDS”) software is also provided. Upon diagnosis of a reported failure, the replacement part will be delivered within the response time specified for the service level purchased (see Service Levels).
- Extreme Networks SupportNet Security Network Appliance Onsite Services provides technical support advanced part replacement, on-site labor and includes both minor (updates) and major (upgrades) software releases for Covered Products. Access to Extreme Networks’ Signature Database for Intrusion Detection System (“IDS”) software is also provided. Upon diagnosis of a reported failure, the replacement part and Extreme Networks field technician will arrive within the response time specified for the onsite service level purchased.
- Extreme Networks SupportNet Software Application Service provides product specific application software minor releases (updates) and major releases (upgrades), web access plus 24×7 telephone access to Extreme Networks’ Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC) for remote technical assistance and emergency recovery related to issues associated with the operation and maintenance of Extreme Networks software solutions for Covered Products.
- Enhanced business performance. The right level of support means a more efficient network, where applications run smoothly, users stay connected, assets remain secure and the job gets done—on time and on budget.
- Improved network availability and increased productivity. The SupportNet “safety net” can help you limit the effects of downtime and boost employee productivity, ensuring maximum revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Reduce the total cost of ownership. It’s likely that the lifecycle costs of operating your technology environment will exceed the initial purchase price, and SupportNet allows you configure, maintain, support, upgrade and manage this environment cost effectively—for the greatest return on your investment.
- Faster implementation of new technologies. Deploy new technologies or services—like convergent applications, such as VoIP and video streaming, or wireless—or update existing technologies quickly to take advantage improved features and functionality. With SupportNet, your network can handle it without additional upgrades.
- More efficient use of scarce technical resources. Benefit from the knowledge and skills of talented technical staff—without investing in new personnel. And reduce the man-hours necessary to keep your infrastructure running at peak efficiency.