Processing an RMA
When you call the Global Technical Assistance Center the support engineer will record all pertinent information:
- You will be assigned a “call tracking” number during the course of the call, regardless of whether the call results in an RMA or not. This is valuable for issues that span more than one phone call.
- Support Engineers are required to troubleshoot down to the failed product or module to ensure the best possible support.
- When the failure has been identified you will be notified of the correct action to take for your specific situation.
- If your product is covered by a specific service contract or the product warranty your repair/replacement will be done as specified in your contract or warranty.
- If your product is not covered by a specific contract or the product warranty you will be informed of the RMA repair cost and turnaround repair time, and then, at your option, an RMA number will be assigned to process the repair.
- If you wish, you may use our On-Line RMA Request (link to to send your RMA request to our Technical Assistance Center). You will be emailed your RMA number and faxed a copy of the appropriate instructions.
You will be shipped an advanced replacement if the product is covered under a service contract agreement that includes an advanced replacement option
All returned units should be mailed to the following address:
2570 Northwest Parkway
Elgin, IL. 60124
Attn: RMA # [insert your RMA# here ]
EMEA and Asia Pacific
DHL Supply Chain
Unit 2, Beechpark
Smithstown Industrial Estate
Shannon, Co. Clare
Tel: +343 61 365 514
Attn: RMA # [insert your RMA# here]