Another month, another massive customer data breach…
With IT environments increasingly defined by cloud applications, mobile devices, and shadow IT applications, new threats are metastasizing in ways IT has never experienced before; resulting in huge losses in revenue, reputation, and credibility to more and more organizations.
This on-demand will cover visibility and control challenges in today’s cloud and SDN environments, and how universal threat management can help create deep and broad security postures that are more agile and proactive.
Watch the on-demand to learn:
- How SDN provides a foundation for a more flexible and proactive security posture
- How to leverage the underlay network to protect against attacks
- How network analytics from data center to edge mitigate threats from rogue applications, devices, and user types
- Warren Wu, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Data Center, Fortinet
- Salvador Ferrer, Director of Development Engineering, Extreme Networks