Watch our Live E-rate Webinar, The Latest Guidelines for Preparing a Successful Form 471 featuring E-rate funding expert, John Harrington, CEO of Funds for Learning, giving you the just-released guidelines for E-rate filing.
We want to make sure you smoothly manage the application hand-off and file all the right information to achieve E-rate funding for your K-12 network infrastructure.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get an in-depth look at the E-rate 471 application and hear tips you can use to ensure a successful filing process.
Some of the questions we will cover:
- What is the first cut-off date that I need to be concerned with?
- Are Wi-Fi controllers eligible for E-rate reimbursement?
- Is network management software eligible for E-rate reimbursement?
- When can our district expect to start receiving E-rate related reimbursements?
- Are all the forms final as of today?
- John Harrington, CEO, Funds for Learning
- Jonathan Kidwell, Director of Educational Sales North America, Extreme Networks