Today’s clinical care environments in hospitals are heavily reliant on technology. The growing dependency on devices and applications for workflow has turned hospital LAN and WLAN networks into a complex and critical infrastructure for supporting patient services.
Watch the on-demand and learn:
- Emerging trends in digital hospitals
- The role network analytics plays in next generation hospital networks
- How to troubleshoot client and application performance issues
- Bob Zemke, Director of Healthcare Solutions, Extreme Networks
- Alex Swan, Director of Enginerring, Extreme Networks
- Daz Ahmed, Director Healthcare Solutions, Extreme Networks