‘Software-Defined’ Data Centers are intended to increase agility and efficiency, but the reality is, most Data Center management is still segmented into traditional Server/Storage/Network silos. As a result, despite software-driven advances in control, analytics, and security, the status quo remains largely defined by guesswork and inflexible, isolated systems unable to adapt to changing organizational requirements.
Watch the On-demand to learn how to:
- Architect and operate a private cloud service
- Expand automation and orchestration across server, storage and networking
- Improve user experience and customer service along with security
- Rajesh Venkatraman – Senior Product Line Manager, VMware SDDC Networking Partners
- Salvador Ferrer – Director of Development Engineering, Extreme Networks