Student access to the Internet is an absolute requirement, but to enable optimal access while protecting students and complying with CIPA takes a multi-strategy approach that includes training, monitoring, and flexible controls. Watch this webinar to learn how districts can successfully manage Internet access to a vast number of devices in an environment of diverse needs based on grade level, location, training, and role.
Topics covered include:
- How school districts are successfully managing web access involving both district- and student-owned devices
- The role of mobile device management (MDM) within the school district
- How location-based filtering works in the real world
- Steve Boone, Computer Operations Manager, Hardin County (Kentucky) Schools
- Paul Martini, iBoss Security
- Jonathan Kidwell, Director of K-12 North America, Extreme Networks