Enterasys is a social business with huge goals. After being named by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe as one of the best places to work, and one of the top 10 coolest companies to work for in Boston, Enterasys is looking to expand its workforce with future talent through social media. Enterasys is seeking a Social Media Pro who already understands the importance of social media influence. Today, I put the theory that I have outlined in my new book and a prior blog to the test – the future of talent acquisition is being social.
We are looking to expand our marketing organization with a Social Media Pro with extensive digital marketing and community building skills. Enterasys is not accepting paper resumes and will recruit exclusively via Twitter. The social resume is a growing trend in many industries as described in this recent infographic by Mashable—and we’re putting it to the test for B2B marketers. Below is a high-level overview of the process and some of the requirements of the position:
- Recruitment will begin on Feb 18 and end on March 18. A job description will be posted via Twitter at the beginning of the recruitment process. At the end of the application period, Enterasys will select several candidates for interviews based on the qualifications described in the job description. In an effort to use social media to its fullest capacity, Enterasys will also crowdsource Twitter for candidate endorsements using #socialCV hash-tag and reserve an additional interview spot for any interested candidates that received the most Twitter endorsements. The candidate will also interview with the marketing team and members of our executive team. At the end of this process, Enterasys will extend an offer of employment to the most qualified candidate.
- All interested candidates should apply via Twitter using the account @ValaAfshar. Please include #socialCV in your response to ensure your application is being reviewed. Additionally, interested applicants can also send a direct message (DM) via Twitter and provide your LinkedIn account or other references.
- A minimum Klout score above 60 is required.
- A minimum Kred influence score of 725 and outreach of 8 or more is also required.
- Applicants must have more than 1,000 active Twitter followers.
- Enterasys will use Google and/or other available public profiles to search for publically available data.
- Marketing experience must be demonstrated via web content – i.e. blogs, community involvement, news articles and other searchable publications. Enterasys is looking for a marketing professional who can drive the Company’s social networking strategy. Consideration will be made to those applicants who have published works regarding social media, peer influence, digital marketing, and related thought leadership. Enterasys will also evaluate press coverage or influence with other leading industry bloggers or companies.
- IT and enterprise technology background preferred but not required.
- This is a Boston based position, working out of our headquarters location in Salem, NH (40 minutes north of Boston).
- The salary range for this position is $70,000 to $100,000+ depending on the skills and experience of the candidate. A full description for the position can be found on our Careers site.
Enterasys is very excited to find the very best social and digitally capable Social Media Pro and the Company believes it can achieve this goal using the social media process. Enterasys is a social company looking to hire candidates that are customer focused and passionately engaged. Enterasys is looking for builders – relationship builders.
Please remember to use the #socialCV hash-tag as you engage on Twitter at @ValaAfshar. All of the process elements listed above are subject to change. I was very excited to share details of this hiring process with both USA Today and ABC News San Francisco.
Enterasys Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer — For more information, please visit us at www.enterasys.com.