This week, we announced the exciting news that Extreme Networks was named the first Official Wi-Fi Solutions Provider of the National Football League (NFL). This brand new designation with the NFL marks more than a year of commitment by our product teams, our sales teams, customer support, marketing and many key channel partners who have to date placed our Wi-Fi equipment and analytics in 12 locations with the NFL – from the Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, to NFL headquarters in New York City, and of course, to the six different stadiums that use our Wi-Fi solutions from coast to coast.
Through the in-stadium, high density Wi-Fi we provide, fans can connect to multimedia content, watch NFL video and gain access to exclusive in-stadium game content. We are looking forward to continuing our work with the NFL but we also want to highlight the great momentum we’ve seen this year. Check out a quick snapshot of our activity throughout the year in sports!
- Jan. 15: Extreme Networks named the Official Wi-Fi Analytics Provider of the NFL. The announcement was kicked off at an event at NFL headquarters in New York City
- April 7: Extreme Networks partnered with the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- July 21: Extreme Networks’ Wi-Fi and analytics solutions were deployed at Tennessee Titans’ LP Field
- Aug. 8: Jacksonville Jaguars implemented Extreme Networks’ solutions at EverBank Field
- Aug. 18: Baylor University’s McLane Stadium was the first collegiate level stadium to feature Extreme Networks’ Wi-Fi
- Aug. 13: Hosted the Experience Economy CIO Summit at Gillette Stadium, the home of the New England Patriots, featuring luminaries from prominent Boston professional teams, including the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins in addition to the NFL’s CIO, Michelle McKenna-Doyle
- Sept. 10: Cincinnati Bengals teamed up with Extreme Networks for Wi-Fi and analytics at Paul Brown Stadium
- Oct. 29: The loudest stadium in the NFL, CenturyLink Field of the Super Bowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks, announced its relationship with Extreme Networks