Tech Tailgate: Delivering In-Venue Wi-Fi with the New England Patriots
November 10 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In 2012, the NFL’s New England Patriots embarked on a journey to deliver in-venue Wi-Fi connectivity to any guest at Gillette Stadium, their home field in Foxborough, MA. At the time the Patriots recognized the shift toward a heightened engagement with digital mediums, and with it the growing expectations of their fan base to stay connected to their mobile devices during games.
Fast forward to 2016, and the Patriots’ fans initial decision to invest in Wi-Fi for their fans has been validated as countless of other teams have followed suit, but what are the next steps for the team related to mobile, in-venue technologies, and the fan experience?
Join us live from Gillette Stadium for an exclusive panel discussion with the New England Patriots on Thursday, November 10th at 3:00pm EST, where you’ll gain fascinating insights from the New England Patriots and additional tech leaders, discussing:
- Patriots Initial Investment in Wi-Fi and the Transformation of the Connected Stadium
- Why Now – Timing of the Wave 2 Wireless Upgrade
- Wi-Fi Coach Program and Eliciting Feedback From Fans
- Technical Considerations and Fan Experience Benefits of Investing in Wave 2 Wireless
- Business Impacts and Support of Digital Initiatives Moving Forward
Once you register, send relevant questions to email@example.com before the panel begins, and we’ll make sure to address your question with the Patriots during the panel!
Register to Watch
All fields required