Super Bowl 51 Mobility Summit
February 1 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
When fans arrive at their team stadium for game day, they expect an immersive experience driven by seamless, secure connectivity. Expectations are heightened exponentially around the biggest game of the year: The Super Bowl. Advancements in mobile, Wi-Fi and analytics have revolutionized the way fans will experience Super Bowl 51 at NRG Stadium from interacting with friends and family, to streaming content and sharing the half-time show on social media.
Join Extreme Networks and Chief Information Officer of the National Football League, Michelle McKenna-Doyle as they discuss how every organization can optimize connectivity and analyze data to deliver the perfect game day experience in classrooms, hospitals, offices and stadiums. Taking place just days before the year’s biggest game, the summit will showcase Extreme’s revolutionary technology to demonstrate what goes on behind the scenes to support and anticipate the unique needs of Super Bowl 51 fans.Attendees will get the chance to hear a keynote presentation from Pro Football Hall of Famer, Bruce Matthews and learn more about stadium mobility and analytics from our CIO customer panel discussion.
Event Highlights Include:
- Keynote Presentation by Pro Football Hall of Famer, Bruce Matthews
- CIO Panel Discussion on Mobility & Analytics with NFL CIO, Michelle McKenna-Doyle
- Technology Showcase
- Raffle Prizes
- Michelle McKenna-Doyle, SVP, Chief Information Officer at NFL
- Bob Hartland, Associate VP for IT Infrastructure at Baylor University
- Dominic Tong, Executive Director of Technology at Aldine ISD
- Chip Shaw, Vice President, Information Technology & Chief Information Officer at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
|12:00 PM||Registration Opens|
|12:30 PM||Networking, Lunch, Technology Showcase|
|1:00 PM||Welcome Remarks|
|1:30 PM||Keynote Presentation by Hall of Famer or NFL Coach (TBD)|
|2:00 PM||CIO Customer Panel Discussion|
|2:30 PM||Raffle Drawing & Event Conclusions|
Interested in attending? Contact Brittany Silveria at email@example.com to learn more!