With digital educational content exploding, it’s more important than ever to be able to easily monitor and manage your network. Join us as we take network management from theory to application and show you some best practices for education along the way.
If you manage a network in education at any level, then you are familiar with these requirements:
- BYOD and Internet of Things
- Tracking application usage across the district or campus
- On-line, technology-based high-stakes testing
- Providing network and application access to users based on location, device, user identity, and time-of-day; managing with network policy
- Prohibiting banned applications right at the Wi-Fi access point
- Network bandwidth planning based on usage trends
- Protecting student privacy and safety
Join our webinar to see a live demonstration of each of these capabilities. You’ve probably heard how all this works in theory, but we’ll show you how it works in practice. You’ll see how easy it is to track, manage and oversee exactly what goes on over the wired/wireless network in a real world education environment.